Posts by NemuriNezumi

work?

Wouldn't call myself poor

But I work as a digital artist on my spare time

Otherwise i watch movies and tv series if something catches my fancy and I'm able to find it online

And I'm constantly ordering new books to read so.... (i have been importing novels from japan on a monthly basis)

In all honesty my live hasn't changed much from before quarantine

Minus the forced online classes from uni

game of thrones

Walking dead

Breaking bad

Avengers

All or almost all superheroes movies

That tv series people loved on tumblr, with characters called castiel, demon or what not

The only star trek thing i have ever watched is the mandalorian for baby yoda, and it seems like he won't be the focus anymore after the second season so I won't keep on watching

That modern sherlock holmes series

Stranger things and a bunch of other series

i started not liking turning older since 14-15, which is also when I started becoming older than all my fav fictional characters (i remember at the time i was obsessed with Pandora Hearts and 07GHOST hahah)

I went through an age crisis because of that (at freaking 15 lol, and it hit me quite hard too)

Then hated it for years

When i reached 20 i started chilling out about it

Mostly because my twin stopped comming home and ruin it

My parents started buying stuff i liked to eat and so that made me happy (before i had to bend to every wish my twin had, and I hated going out to eat)

Rn i dont have much of an opinion about it, although it feels forced again because of my university friends/housemates and I dont really enjoy it that much

I would rather just be told happy birthday and that's it

I just see no point on doing more because most of the time i won't enjoy the special food, the probability of them getting me a present i feel excided about are 0, i don't like going out to eat and i don't drink so....

I just make myself happy by ordering stuff/books and asking the seller to wrap it up even if the package comes late :pepe-excited:

I like it.

Night theme is easiest on the eyes for me.

Some minor tweaking needed but all forums do when they start. It shows promise.

I prefer the day theme personally

I'm pissed at losing all my points, badges an user title which i saved for quite a while time to get

I don't have the patience to post nearly as much now