[Theqoo] Netizens find Baekhyun's doll in Hongdae huge

• Happy Birthday to Byun Baekhyun

UqcYq%20(1).jpg

Theqoo 1: A doll has been installed in Hongdae for Baekhyun's birthday / Theqoo 2: The number of Baekhyun birthday cafes in Hongdae are like the number of Starbucks in Gangnam

- How can I get that paperclip...? It's so cute. I'm Mapo-gu resident though, only fans can get that?

- Where is it in Hongdae??? I want to take a photo of it.

- Woah so cute. The scale is no joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's the cutest among the doll designs I have ever seen. My favorite.

- It's so fcking cute. Not a fan but I want to come and take a photo.

- Heol so cute. But how is the strawberries related to Baekhyun? All those strawberries with the dolls, I'm seriously curious.

- Woah not an idol fan but if I saw it on my way, I would take a photo too. It's super cute.

- I just passed by and I wondered what character it was though. So it's idol.

- Woah Insane. What's that doll in Hongdae? Can you take a photo even when you are not a fan? It's so cute.

- Does Baekhyun have a mole there?

- He already enlisted but it is still like that...? Amazing.

- I guess if you go to Hongdae on Baekhyun's birthday, it would look like a festival of Baekhyun's fans.

source

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the full song here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!