Exscaliber by Kingdom rating poll

• rate 5 stars 5

1. 5 stars (0) 0%
    2. 4 stars (2) 40%
    3. 3 stars (2) 40%
    4. 2 stars (1) 20%
    5. 1 star (0) 0%

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

personally I like the B-sides better but that's just me

1601860532-20201004-suhyun.jpg~proudly presented by a humble humanoid commenter~

• the song is very unimpressive and very generic. its certainly on trend but does not fit with the concept. i was expecting a vocal heavy, high energy ballad. something along the lines of btob's insane or irresistible lips? it is clear this group is heavily lacking in vocals. the only members that sing really is dann and arthur, the rest share like no lines. and even then i don't know if they could sing the song live, its such a heavily edited track

i STAN ivan though. and i love that every live performance he gets like 1 crumb of screentime for his like one adlib and then he's gone again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!