[theqoo] DKZ CUPID MV

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEgtJEF_EzynkarT8wfZ3XmxiWSqSChEyVOYeBZrE93dfWdGwjdz3-Fw77VnBeVPgQ70oYxl27rLMNoabOklY_uIvdnfEuxzH2nziyecEk7Ku2VxOZxT-tb6RTvHClCKMrOJb-BDi8s4PF1NWBk_0GVGCVrW-3JS_dqrCIBqMARSQJI7Rmz9wMIXX7Pb=s16000

original post: here

1. Ever since their Dongkiz era, I always liked their energy. The members replacement didn't kill the tension in them, they're cute and refreshing (t/n: when Koreans say tension, they say it the same way Japanese people use it meaning 'energetic')

2. Their songs are always above average no matter what they pick. Thanks to Eongbbul(?) I listened to some of their songs and they were all good

3. The song is quite good? It kinda reminds me of that era of idols songs but it's good

4. The song fits this season

5. Wow the MV reminds me of the early 2000 MVs made by those f*cking small agencies

6. The MV quality is way too low

7. I'm turned off by the MV quality but the song is very goodㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ The members live are good but there's one member who barely has any part. I also wished the cordi dressed them a bit more prettily. I love the fact that Jaechan is the centerㅠㅠㅠ

8. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the way the haters are flocking in it's hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song is so good!! DKZ hit daebak ~~

9. The song is seriously good. It's easy to listen to and it's kitsch

10. I'm not expecting much from the MV quality since they're not from a big agency...But the song is seriously bad. There are so many people who got interested in the group thanks to that one member but was this the best they could do..?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!