Whats you're completely honest opinion on shipping within the kpop community?

Approved the thread.
  • i hate it. I can't even search for my male bias without seeing his "fans" sexualize mlm, shipping him with his members.

• They sound like those annoying K-drama moms trying to match their children with someone else.

• I think it's hella weird. That's all I will say

• It is absolutely useless and just ruins fans reputation

• VERY disturbing and a reflection of how nosy and weird the fans are

• its <X

when it happens, i feel like fans are romantically shipping brothers and it just seems gross to me

• fujoshis make me sick. I know its not always shipping gay relationships but It usually is. fetishizing queer relationships while not supporting real queer people makes me actually sick

• if its not weird i see no problem with it

• I think it’s fine as long as you keep it casual. People who believe it’s real, push it onto idols and over sexualises everything are problematic but just thinking two idols would look cute together or lighthearted shipping videos are okay with me.

• don't love it, don't hate it. as long as people remember that their idols are real people and don't push their ships onto them i think it's okay.

• i ship some male & female idols but i never ship idols with their gp members romantically,,imagine how uncomfortable they feel being shipped with their own friends who they think as brothers/sisters

• i ship some male & female idols but i never ship idols with their gp members romantically,,imagine how uncomfortable they feel being shipped with their own friends who they think as brothers/sisters

agreed

• I think it's perfectly fine as long as you don't become obsessive over it

• its cute sometimes but it gets creepy and invasive really fast. over-analyzing, over-sexualization, and fetishzation of queer people is just too much

• it's creepy when there'a too much overanalysized videos.

• There are only two ships I fully support as fact, but it's not a crazy ship like most people have. One is based in fact, from a soul mate standpoint where they have actually said they were soulmates. The other is just cute and they're from the same group.

If you have ever been to tumblr, it can get a bit... ridiculous.

• It's creepy especially if the one being shipped don't even interact with each other sans for a few glance here and there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!