soyeons rap in tomboy is really cringe

• im used to kpop english lyrics being cringey but i think soyeon really takes the cake here. its so cringe, i dont even know what shes saying and then i read the lyrics and its so cringe "id rather film a ding dong" and its sad bc i love the song but i need to skip over her rap

Approved the thread.
  • "id rather film a ding dong"

lol these are the special lyrics for broadcast, it's not on the actual audio track.

You such a cranky boy, aren't you?

• who cares she's still the best gg rapper in 4th gen.

• The whole song is cringe and yes her rap was the worse part

• She's still the best among these female rappers.

• That's what I thought too.

She's a good rapper but she shouldn't rap in english.

• her worst rap is still better than most 4th gen rappers

• most of her raps are cringe but people here ( or actually in general ) regard cringe as the epitome of rapping so i guess she's the best rapper out there lol

• it's on par with most BP's raps but she has better flows

• most of her raps are cringe but people here ( or actually in general ) regard cringe as the epitome of rapping so i guess she's the best rapper out there lol

JYP had to have thought the same thing. They knew her rap portion was cringe worthy but decided that it was unique and still needed to be in the song. The appeal of this song to many is the concept rather than all of the vocals exclusively.

• JYP had to have thought the same thing. They knew her rap portion was cringe worthy but decided that it was unique and still needed to be in the song. The appeal of this song to many is the concept rather than all of the vocals exclusively.

JYP, of course. makes sense.

• It's ironic that she scolded contestants for poor english pronunciation on that talent show, because hers is horrible. But her fans never tell her so she carries on oblivious. "Call it a flax."

• It's ironic that she scolded contestants for poor english pronunciation on that talent show, because hers is horrible. But her fans never tell her so she carries on oblivious. "Call it a flax."

Nice try, but she was addressing their Korean pronunciation, bruh.

200.gif

So many idiot sandwiches in this thread. Soyeon really has people pressed.

f68e75ce9985f515c3fd6e9f3da47e53118b2b1e.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!