[theqoo] IDOL'S FANCAM THAT IS RECEIVING EXPLOSIVE REACTIONS RIGHT NOW

• The main character of the fancam is Billie's TsukiIt hasn't even been 10 days since the fancam came out and it already has more than 2 million views
    She has the most views in all of Arirang's fancams
    She rode on the algorithm but the weird hair in the thumbnail + her cute expressions made a lot of people watch it

Her group is still not super popular and known but having more than 2M views on a fancam will be a good index for them.

Most of the comments are saying how they clicked because of the thumbnail and that it was their first time seeing an idol with so many diverse expressions
    AVvXsEhXZxVRM5zU46qZ6zikXAdL6kHfTN9KiFIVfFjVnsPSDBITNGgFRLze-ELgiAbTopicYe9CXAsi-nLiLlSTXmiahJ7SjK7X-bfOI15LsZ3e6pDf-DMtMTLTM_7YLoGvWDOBO3Wu3ho4z_7ZLM3oE5FJkKcFQYaej9fTC8w85rrPqjFi-AdHJ2T_D7SW=s16000

"It's my first time being so shocked by an idol's fancam because of how well she did..."

Her tweet also has more than 10K RT

original post: here

1. She's cute but she's also good at her work

2. Wow she's good in a weird way ㅋㅋㅋ

3. I watched it because of the thumbnail and I don't know how many times I've watched it since ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. It kinda makes me feel uncomfortable but it screams 'the rookie's passion'!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's cute

5. Her hair is interestingㅋㅋㅋ she uses her expressions well too

6. Tsuki, let's do well!!! I was so immersed!! Our baby is good on stage💕

7. It's strange...

8. I've also watched it over 10 times. She seems so hardworking and cute ㅋㅋ

9. I was seriously shocked at how good her expressions were. She's seriously like a drug

10. Wow she's too cute. I was immersed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some people are saying its too much

but in this over saturated industry, sometimes you need to be too much to get attention

She is also good at dancing, its not like its just her facial expressions

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Every Billlie member is really good with expressions, but Tsuki has just got it. I've seen a lot of people say she's got that J-Pop idol style (which makes sense because she was a J-Pop idol) so I can get why some K-Pop fans could find it a bit much, but she's so much fun to watch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!