I fear that we won't be getting a bts comeback anytime soon

• Hybe got so many delayed debuts. And the way they're focusing so much on merches and pushing this new webtoon so much everywhere I think its a substitute of a comeback earnings 😥.

Approved the thread.
  • We'll see.

I admittedly lost all interest in BTS last year and haven't checked out anything BTS related in ages but a decent comeback could change that fairly quickly.

I'm sure even a company like Hybe will realise that bad English songs and the release of endless merch and gimmicks won't suffice to sustain the hype forever.

• We'll see.

I admittedly lost all interest in BTS last year and haven't checked out anything BTS related in ages but a decent comeback could change that fairly quickly.

I'm sure even a company like Hybe will realise that bad English songs and the release of endless merch and gimmicks won't suffice to sustain the hype forever.

I don't follow any activity other than music that's why I'm desperately waiting for a new album. These theories and webtoon stuff don't fascinate me anymore I guess bts's current target audience likes this stuff that's why they're focusing too much on it. And I hope they work with some good Western producers in upcoming album or atleast let RM produce it he's and excellent producer.

• I don't follow any activity other than music that's why I'm desperately waiting for a new album. These theories and webtoon stuff don't fascinate me anymore I guess bts's current target audience likes this stuff that's why they're focusing too much on it. And I hope they work with some good Western producers in upcoming album or atleast let RM produce it he's and excellent producer.

NO, A large part of the fandom does not gaf about webtoons.

WE ALL JUST WANT MUSIC

• We'll see.

Please stay away from BTS

Good riddance

• bts are not obligated to release music every quarter just for y'all

• I honestly can see where you are coming from, Hybe just has too much on their plate rn. If covid becomes endemic this year (as suggested by the current wave) I can see BTS touring the whole year and releasing mixtapes rather than a full group album.

Imo ARMYS are hyped for no reason there is no concrete evidence that suggests that we will get an album before the end of the year

• I honestly can see where you are coming from, Hybe just has too much on their plate rn. If covid becomes endemic this year (as suggested by the current wave) I can see BTS touring the whole year and releasing mixtapes rather than a full group album.

Imo ARMYS are hyped for no reason there is no concrete evidence that suggests that we will get an album before the end of the year

they said in announcement for vacations that after vacations ended, bts will be preparing for new album that will be released this year

• I don't follow any activity other than music that's why I'm desperately waiting for a new album. These theories and webtoon stuff don't fascinate me anymore I guess bts's current target audience likes this stuff that's why they're focusing too much on it. And I hope they work with some good Western producers in upcoming album or atleast let RM produce it he's and excellent producer.

they aren't doing it bc the fandom likes it more, they are doing it bc they want to "diversify" their income. they want to show investors that they are less dependent on bts, but they really aren't. they just found other non music ways to milk army & now they go around that their other acts have sold more (albums) than bts.

also, with the increased amount of intrafandom fighting there is, i would say more armys are done with hybes greediness & lack of focus than usual. Army is a huge fandom, so even a small part buying the non music content hybe is pushing, will give insane revenu.

iarmy are, with sm stans, the most company loyal fans. even if they aren't hybe stans, they will be more neutral/ postive towards bts' company than other fandoms. so seeing half of my tl, who'll usually call everyone that's unsatisfied 'mantis', starting to agree with certain criticism towards hybe is fascinating.

• they aren't doing it bc the fandom likes it more, they are doing it bc they want to "diversify" their income. they want to show investors that they are less dependent on bts, but they really aren't. they just found other non music ways to milk army & now they go around that their other acts have sold more (albums) than bts.

also, with the increased amount of intrafandom fighting there is, i would say more armys are done with hybes greediness & lack of focus than usual. Army is a huge fandom, so even a small part buying the non music content hybe is pushing, will give insane revenu.

iarmy are, with sm stans, the most company loyal fans. even if they aren't hybe stans, they will be more neutral/ postive towards bts' company than other fandoms. so seeing half of my tl, who'll usually call everyone that's unsatisfied 'mantis', starting to agree with certain criticism towards hybe is fascinating.

I think the same i won't be surprised if years from now on when bts disbands hybe ends up like kakao and no one' remembers bighit as a music label. But guess they forgot that without bts they won't be getting these naver deals.

• So this thread is for ex armys multiarmys and non armys to show fake concern because real armys have had this discussion peacefully in the main section. let's see how much reach you guys have to discredit bts to make it seem like they are just like your current faves i.e. untalented and not artistic.

• So this thread is for ex armys multiarmys and non armys to show fake concern because real armys have had this discussion peacefully in the main section. let's see how much reach you guys have to discredit bts to make it seem like they are just like your current faves i.e. untalented and not artistic.

You guys are so to trigger i stan no group other than bts.

This is very funny. How are people so confident while knowing nothing on here.?

They'll release both mixtapes and album this year. They'll go on tours too if pandemic allows.

They have already confirmed release of an album this year, most probably in the first half.

Exactly. Ex Armys are shaking, crying, throwing up but BTS keeps winning.

• OP go cry about your other kpop faves. No one cares.

• I think the same i won't be surprised if years from now on when bts disbands hybe ends up like kakao and no one' remembers bighit as a music label. But guess they forgot that without bts they won't be getting these naver deals.

What you need to understand is that artists need time to breathe and they are not obligated to keep releasing music every quarter just for you. Start listening to other artists and stop trying to micromanage BTS careers.

• You guys are so to trigger i stan no group other than bts.

Then you shouldn't have any problem with saying this on your main especially if you are bts only army. You really think we will believe your lies?

• Keep crying about Hybe if it makes you feel better about yourself but don't bring BTS into this bullshit.

• This thread seriously makes me wonder if people are this aggressive in real life too... Holy shit.

• What you need to understand is that artists need time to breathe and they are not obligated to keep releasing music every quarter just for you. Start listening to other artists and stop trying to micromanage BTS careers.

Did u even understand what I was trying to say? You're making it look like I'm blaming bts. You 'all have victimim complex.

• People are too aggressive on this thread. The op didn't write anything offensive.

• OP is posing as army i see

• Then you shouldn't have any problem with saying this on your main especially if you are bts only army. You really think we will believe your lies?

nothing related to op's comment and this thread but when I was new to the forum, some fans here thought I was posing as a bts fan (and stanned some other group), when in reality I only stanned BTS.

So people will still speculate, unless you constantly spam BTS appreciation threads (which barely any of us have time for).

• nothing related to op's comment and this thread but when I was new to the forum, some fans here thought I was posing as a bts fan (and stanned some other group), when in reality I only stanned BTS.

So people will still speculate, unless you constantly spam BTS appreciation threads (which barely any of us have time for).

They love to speculate shit and all, these so called new armys love to gatekeep bts. I bet I've been staning bts longer than these freaks. This whole thing popped up in my mind because they been pushing webtoon too much and saw some twt's about delayed debuts of iland jap bg and mhjgg that's why I shared it.. And I'm not even active here so I wasn't comfortable posting on main. And the fact that I wouldn't even dream of shading bts but these fans love to act like a victim.

• What you need to understand is that artists need time to breathe and they are not obligated to keep releasing music every quarter just for you. Start listening to other artists and stop trying to micromanage BTS careers.

This is so funny

1. This is anons. Pretty sure you need an account to post here or even read this thread. You're not implying bts or hybe has an account do you? Or have so much time to come and read this forum? :clown: so how is op trying to micromanage bts careers?

2. Bts haven't released an album in over a year. Its a fair question lol

3. Grow up

• it's been almost 15 months since bts last album, that's a lot of time for kpop standards of course we are hungry for a new album era.

• yall are so weird about merch and other non music ventures, touring is by far any artist's most lucrative source of income but with covid19, mots7 tour was cancelled and they can't even announce the next tour yet. That's 2 years of income to make up.

BTS will come back when they're ready. One minute it's "bh/hybe is overworking them!!" Next minute it's "why isnt there new album every q"

Patience

• yall are so weird about merch and other non music ventures, touring is by far any artist's most lucrative source of income but with covid19, mots7 tour was cancelled and they can't even announce the next tour yet. That's 2 years of income to make up.

BTS will come back when they're ready. One minute it's "bh/hybe is overworking them!!" Next minute it's "why isnt there new album every q"

Patience

Most of touring income goes to the artists, most of merch income goes to the company so why should we as fans tolerate this obvious greed? If other kpop companies can do it, why can't hybe? Do you have any idea how many albums sm released last year even without touring? I assure you it was much more than the amount of merch. Hybe itself had no problem letting their other bgs release albums, seventeen, txt and enhypen were some of the most active groups last year. So why do only bts fans have to suffer through endless series of merch? It really boggles the mind how some of you refuse to see or acknowledge what's really happening.

I can't believe this fandom reached a point of trying to rationalise and normalise corporate greed.

• Most of touring income goes to the artists, most of merch income goes to the company so why should we as fans tolerate this obvious greed? If other kpop companies can do it, why can't hybe? Do you have any idea how many albums sm released last year even without touring? I assure you it was much more than the amount of merch. Hybe itself had no problem letting their other bgs release albums, seventeen, txt and enhypen were some of the most active groups last year. So why do only bts fans have to suffer through endless series of merch? It really boggles the mind how some of you refuse to see or acknowledge what's really happening.

I can't believe this fandom reached a point of trying to rationalise and normalise corporate greed.

u are a bts fan? hard to believe that with your typical kpop idol view on them.

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!