Kang Daniel x Minions love story (where is dispatch when you need them ?)

• We have a unashamed ship sailing here just in front of my salad and I don't even really know when it started but they are blatantly obvious now.

The first time I can remember is Halloween 2020, Daniel choose to dress up as KangMinion so it was pretty cute you know and then Minions twitter account twitted this :

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But now yesterday for Valentines, Minions wished Happy Valentines to Daniel

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And that's Daniel answer on IG stories :

EuQVNJWU4AcKCBM?format=jpg&name=small

And Daniel stories to Minions reaction to his stories :

EuQVN7uVcAAKCet?format=jpg&name=small

You thought it was the end ? But no ! Minions then followed Daniel twitter account

Capture.PNG

And Daniel is flexing his love relationship on instagram

External Content www.instagram.com

EuQqF7eUYAI6zr9?format=jpg&name=small

That's sickeningly cute ok ?

Stay updated to any new development of this love story !

On other news Kang Daniel is making his comeback with PARANOIA in 19 hours (February 16, 6pm kst), and I can tell you it's my new religion already !

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• With Daniel I wouldn't even be surprised if there's more behind it. But he already said Danity know nothing ;(

thats his this he just loves dropping subtle hints then laugh at us and mock us when we dont get it ... that kid really -_-

• I'm really loving this ship, they both are cute and they are showing their love without any shame... As they should... Idk but I have a good feeling about all this... Good news soon, I tell ya ❤️

• With Daniel I wouldn't even be surprised if there's more behind it. But he already said Danity know nothing ;(

We didn't see anything...

But, seriously, I'm really excited how many surprises Kang Daniel has prepare for us... He is really a man of surprises... And seing him going all out freely makes me so happy and proud of him

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!