Can y'all stop acting like "big accounts" are legitimate news sources or entities

• They are literally just kpop fans like you posting stuff in their pajamas. But we have stans all over twitter and sometimes here trying to uphold them to the most rigorous set of standards. Like do you even treat your own government and country's mainstream media with the same level of judgement? Even if they say bs or give their opinion ,they shouldn't be taken seriously. It's the readers who are at fault for not discerning what's crucial in their lives. So don't go off on them and hate them as if you got betrayed. You are probably just jealous they are popular online and you WISH you had a following like them.

• Not from the guy who takes tweets with no engagement to be proof that fans are outraged about something. 2x

• Everyone should be listening to me and my news instead of Twitter hags. Don't listen to the birds chrip listen to the evil hag on akp. Me of course. Thanks. And sorry teshubs your angry that people like the news and like to fight when said news is fraudulent. I think we should all hold news reporters that lie to a high standard. That takes courage. When your a stalker your sources are true and your truth is obviously true. Get what I'm saying?

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!