Allkpop Confessions thread

• I was in class, and I had to use the restroom so bad I ran out of class and ran to the bathroom and took the loudest crap in history.

• Teumes irk me, they're so obnoxious and the "superior" attitude they always act with reflects badly on the group. I liked treasure when they debuted but after interacting with their fans on here i don't even check out their new songs and i get irrationally annoyed when i see content about the group.

• istg i loose hope in humanity whenever I see kpop fans doing dumb crap hurting people online over something as dumb as a differing opinion

• Teumes are already annoying. I can only imagine how worse they will become in the future.

• some kpop fan make me go mad. they take everything seriously. they know nothing about humor.

• Treasure will never be threats to BTS. IDK how Thymes think that armys sees them as threads when blonks are the once creating visual threads whatever. The only competition they have is Enhypen

• People actually think that popularity is not the reason why idols are chosen for a brand and that image is. Biggest joke ever.

There's a reason only big group members have big deals. Not that anyone outside stan twt cares about those deals though. It's only for bragging rights in fanwars.

• i don't like how most staff members are armys.

we need more diversity please so it's fair:boredr:

• I saw an ARMY saying that all her rage was rewarded when BTS got the Grammy nomination. Girl, if BTS makes you feel angry thn walk out of it.

And, rReally all those ARMYs with the sigs saying Grammy nominated artist look ridiculous. Especially when the song they are nominated for is Dynamite.

• I mean if any other fandom had their faves nominated in Grammys, I'm sure they wouldn't shut up about it as well. It's okay to be proud of the artists you listen to. About dynamite, lol Americans eat generic shit up. bts knew what they needed to do. anyway, I agree about the anger part

• I lowkey support BTS but I'm not that noisy about them.. I think I'm just ashamed of the other ARMYs.

• Kpop fans always make fun of Armys for trying to bring BTS higher. They did the same thing with the BBMAs, Top Social 50 and the Grammys.

But when they saw what it brought BTS, they started salivating at the thought that this is something their faves can achieve too.

It's funny how shameless they are.

• LMAO.....

I'm just curious what kind of name I'll get...

• I mean if any other fandom had their faves nominated in Grammys, I'm sure they wouldn't shut up about it as well. It's okay to be proud of the artists you listen to. About dynamite, lol Americans eat generic shit up. bts knew what they needed to do. anyway, I agree about the anger part

Its not like its only doing good in the US, Europe and Asia are also eating it up, its just other fans aren't aware of it or they can't accept that Dynamite isn't FULLY fandom pushed like they think it is.

I lowkey support BTS but I'm not that noisy about them.. I think I'm just ashamed of the other ARMYs.

Its alright. Supporting BTS is different from liking or supporting ARMYs.

Kpop fans always make fun of Armys for trying to bring BTS higher. They did the same thing with the BBMAs, Top Social 50 and the Grammys.

But when they saw what it brought BTS, they started salivating at the thought that this is something their faves can achieve too.

It's funny how shameless they are.

LOL its called sour graping and so many other fans are guilty of this.

• The gg stans on this site can get away with saying so much about fangirls on a daily basis.

• I have a question to the admins

When u approve the post, do you see the user who wrote it? :whatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!