Do you think Karina or SM lied about her height?

• In that encore video, she looks a bit shorter that ryujin even with heels. Although ryujin wearing boots with thick soles.

I think they must be the same height barefeet.

Approved the thread.
  • Idk but Ryujin is kinda cringe acting too confortable like that. I got the same vibes when she touched Irene out of nowhere once and you could tell Irene wasn't having it

• Oh no they lied about their height. Time to bring the fbi in

• the same ryujin anti that made that dumb thread is here

• Duhh idols lie on their heights evry time and then they themselves laugh and talk about it later its no big deal

• Actually Karina never wore hills during her encore stage but Ryujin did wear boots with really thick hills. I don’t know why Itzy constantly wear boot with thick hills I guess that’s their preference. Karina and even Winter seem taller than Ryujin barefooted since Aespa girls with wearing flat boots other than Ningning and some Itzy girls were wearing thick hills boots. I’m sorry I do agree tho Ryujin cringes me out so much I got second hand embarrassment from how she acts…

• Actually Karina never wore hills during her encore stage but Ryujin did wear boots with really thick hills. I don’t know why Itzy constantly wear boot with thick hills I guess that’s their preference. Karina and even Winter seem taller than Ryujin barefooted since Aespa girls with wearing flat boots other than Ningning and some Itzy girls were wearing thick hills boots. I’m sorry I do agree tho Ryujin cringes me out so much I got second hand embarrassment from how she acts…

This is stupid and delusional, you can clearly see in the video that karina wear thicker heels than ryujin lol

• This is stupid and delusional, you can clearly see in the video that karina wear thicker heels than ryujin lol

Are you dumb? Karina literally had flat boots on RJ is 5'3 Karina is 5'6 there's no logical way you think RJ is taller than Karina. NingNing the shortest aespa member also was same height as Karina simply because she had heel boots on as Ning is 5'2

• Are you dumb? Karina literally had flat boots on RJ is 5'3 Karina is 5'6 there's no logical way you think RJ is taller than Karina. NingNing the shortest aespa member also was same height as Karina simply because she had heel boots on as Ning is 5'2

Actually I just watched the video and if you look closely she is indeed wearing heels, which looks weird because Karina seems to be tall af.

Take a look

• You guys are making this seem like a scandal... Even the NBA lies about their basketball players' heights. It's nothing new.

• wow this anon is so much fun :pepe-popcorn:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!