Thoughts on Anti-freeze? ƸӜƷ

• Antifreeze is a song by Yerin Baek, a korean soloist formerly under JYP, but now she's under the label Blue Vinyl (which is her own label! amazing, right?)

What do you guys think of the song? I personally love it, especially when she starts harmonizing with the male vocals towards the end. Very lovely; it sounds like what winter feels like. :)

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong place; I'm a total newbie. >___< :borahae:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• I really love this song too...

I recently discovered it was a remake so I added the original version by the blackskirts to my playlist too - it has a slightly different vibe..

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i04yeri

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • I really love this song too...

I recently discovered it was a remake so I added the original version by the blackskirts to my playlist too - it has a slightly different vibe..

i had no idea it was a cover :00 i'll check out the blackskirts version <33

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!