Honkai: Star Rail beta sign up is open!

• 5ab9bfd87968816d31e2531e53f21436_7438086326827556312.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

characters look so good :pepe-life-support:

c49f87fd198ae6752e99d0fa012dd0fd_3958592174368196834.jpg

• do you need to know anything about honkai to play?

Or is it a completely new game?🤔

there are some characters that are straight up from honkai impact(himeko, welt, older bronya )but then again we also have raiden and yae in genshin and story doesn't seem to be too connected (yet)

it could be parallel universe thingy :melon_think:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

The wise and sophisticated former Anti-Entropy Sovereign who inherits the name of the world — Welt. He has saved Earth from annihilation time and time again.

After the calamity ended, the heavy burden ordained by fate to Welt had been removed for a time, and he became an animation storyboard artist. However, after the conspiracy with St. Fountain came to a close, Welt had no choice but to venture with the initiator of the incident to the other side of the space portal.

Perhaps even he didn't expect the new journey and companions that awaited him.

his description makes it sound like it's post- honkai timeline

I don't thinkk that knowing too much about Honkai will be necessary to enjoy it, but imma let you know if I get accepted for beta testing :pepelove2:

• Thank you :lover3:

I wanna play, but not if I have to know honkai stuff 😪

Good luck on getting accepted ❤

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!