The Veil staring Namkoong Min just started and its amazing.

• I watched the first two episodes and so damn hooked anyone else started watching it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is the trailer people should really watch it .. hes basically saving SBS with 8% rating on its second episode and winning the timeslot.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also a amazing first OST called Reason im addicted to.

• yeah just watching ep 2

was already hooked after ep 1

I just hope they will stick to this darker theme, with just bit of jokes

and don't go 'Vincenzo route' when there was too much of comedy

• yeah just watching ep 2

was already hooked after ep 1

I just hope they will stick to this darker theme, with just bit of jokes

and don't go 'Vincenzo route' when there was too much of comedy

I dont think there will be comedy maybe from those other two people in his little group but yeah I dont see the lead cracking a joke anyimt soon.

• I dont think there will be comedy maybe from those other two people in his little group but yeah I dont see the lead cracking a joke anyimt soon.

I hope there will be more of Park Ha-Sun, she was great in ep 1 with her monologue about the pit and 'most amazing guy in the world'

• I hope there will be more of Park Ha-Sun, she was great in ep 1 with her monologue about the pit and 'most amazing guy in the world'

I think from episode 3/4 she will be more involved but episode 2 was amazing.

Ending is crazyyyyyyyy tell me what you think.

• I think from episode 3/4 she will be more involved but episode 2 was amazing.

Ending is crazyyyyyyyy tell me what you think.

totally loved both reveals at the end of episode

it was shocking goooddddd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!