Any updates on nct lucas scandal?

• Why does it feel like everyone suddenly stopped talking about this even though it was such a hot topic last week?

Is he going to leave nct? Were some or all of the accusations proved true or false?

Approved the thread.
  • No, there are no new updates on his scandal

what's your opinion on it, OP?

• Most of the people talking about didn't actually care beyond seeing someone get cancelled.

• No, there are no new updates on his scandal

what's your opinion on it, OP?

Because I don't want his fans to think I'm attacking him or his antis to think I'm defending him. I am so curious about this case but I couldn't find any updates anywhere.

Most of the people talking about didn't actually care beyond seeing someone get cancelled.

I figured as much. I just want to know if there's a tiny possibility that he was wrongly implicated since I used to have a positive opinion of him prior to this and I hate to see him go like this.

• Because I don't want his fans to think I'm attacking him or his antis to think I'm defending him. I am so curious about this case but I couldn't find any updates anywhere.

I figured as much. I just want to know if there's a tiny possibility that he was wrongly implicated since I used to have a positive opinion of him prior to this and I hate to see him go like this.

Outside if SM saying he was going on hiatus there hasn't been any updates about him. Most of the last things to come out were seemed to just be more about trying to make him look as bad as possible (like the thing about the kitten)

The other members have all returned to Bubble/IG/Weibo and everyone but Ten has been to some kind of public schedule (Xiaojun, Yangyang, and Hendery went to the WGM spinoff press conference and Kun, Xiaojun, and Hendery did one of those Huya gaming streams.)

• Outside if SM saying he was going on hiatus there hasn't been any updates about him. Most of the last things to come out were seemed to just be more about trying to make him look as bad as possible (like the thing about the kitten)

The other members have all returned to Bubble/IG/Weibo and everyone but Ten has been to some kind of public schedule (Xiaojun, Yangyang, and Hendery went to the WGM spinoff press conference and Kun, Xiaojun, and Hendery did one of those Huya gaming streams.)

Thank you. I hope we'll get some kind of a closure about whether he's really "guilty" or not. Knowing SM, they'll either wait this out until it eventually fades away or they'll sue once they gather the necessary documents (in case some of the accusations were made up)

• he's guilty. that's all we know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!