Black Swan performed for the first time since Hyeme's departure

• It's been about 9 months. While preparing for their comeback, Black Swan performed at the 2021 Mud Festival

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ohh this is a pleasant surprise! Nice to see the four of them performing again!

Seeing them + whatever new members on stage will be something to get used to when it does happen... but for now, I'll say I'm happy to see them around. <3

I'm also livinggg for Fatou's hair. Gosh she is a gorgeous woman. :lover1:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!