EXO's older catalog keep selling well..... This year is starting on a strong note....

• I gotta be honest, I am happy EXO's older catalog is properly restocked ever since March. Like really good job SM, it took you this many years to do the right thing.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EX'Act is one of my favorite albums released in 2016. Glad to see it doing so well.

Also, Obsession finally is available for people to buy. Go buy it now if you haven't.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Good to see newer fans getting their hands on the albums. I predict EXO's older catalog to sell 300K+ (A really big and quite possibly a stretch estimate) but we have to remember EXO is coming back in May-June so there's that too.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!