Ayumi Hamasaki New Song for Her 23rd Anniversary Tells Us to Decide Our Own Path

• On April 8, 1998, Ayumi Hamasaki debuted with the single “poker face.” In honor of her 23rd anniversary, she released the previously announced compilation album “A BALLADS 2.”

Ayu has also released a new digital single, “23rd Monster.” The song is a rock number composed by Hara Kazuhiro. Its message is ‘”decide is your own path.”

This comes after the birth of her two children and her turbulent divorce during her hiatus from full time activities. The music video is set to be released at a later date.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

浜崎あゆみ「23rd Monster」配信ジャケット

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• OMG I can't believe it's been 23 whole years she's been our diverse QUEEN :cryingk:

It feels just like yesterday when I was still listening to:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~ ω

• OMG I can't believe it's been 23 whole years she's been our diverse QUEEN :cryingk:

It feels just like yesterday when I was still listening to:

I know I remember when Rainbow released when I was a young kiddo :cryingk:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!