Question to solo stans

• What made you solo stanning the member you stan? Did you even try to get into the group in the first place?

Approved the thread.
  • Well no, more the opposite. If I solo stan a member it’s usually because they have solo activities that I’ve liked but I’m not familiar with the group. Usually I do intend to check out the whole group and give them a try but it can take some time before I get there and at some rare occasions the group just don’t interest me.

• i stand certain group and have more special feeling for one member each group. But i dont hate the others member. I think im not a solo stand

• I used to solo stan a member of a group actually that group never stood out to me.. But that certain member always did but i never hated other members i tried to get into them but couldn't but now i kinda like that group...

• the group is too problematic (they have both a bullying and racism scandal so its yikes)

• I don't know I just like one member.Yes I tried for 6 months but I didn't found interest in other members (Excluding duos and ships with the idol I stan).But I really fond of their music and sometimes solo performances.

• Simply because he is on another level than all the other previous members

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!