What do you think of solo stans that don't hate on the other members?

Approved the thread.
  • im fine with them tbh. as long as they dont hate on the other members openly and ect

• Fine, I don't really care about them

• They're cool until they start hating

• They're perfectly fine, sometimes people may not be a fan of the group wholly but like one of the members in particular, and pay attention to them more. I was like that with quite a few groups. As long as they don't bash on other members and don't hate on the group, it's okay.

• Why is this in the anon section? It's not really a controversial question. :/

• they're okay, as long as they dont hate on the other members

• Its fine,,im one of them too,,i like a certain member in a gp and is only interested in them but i never hate on the other members :wellr:

• I mean as a solo fan, I don't see a problem as long as I don't hate on the other members, I have no reason to because I love the whole group too

• As long as they don't hate on other members + spread around narratives of the group fandom hating on their bias member or the company having an agenda to ruin their bias member

• never came across a solo Stan who doesn't hate on the other members

• I'm sure there are a heck of a lot more solo stans than we think. People are just afraid to admit to it.

It isn't like people choose to be solo stans anyway. You either click with someone or you don't. If you end up clicking with only that one member what're you supposed to do about it? Meditate in the mountains until you love everyone equally?

• I'm sure there are a heck of a lot more solo stans than we think. People are just afraid to admit to it.

It isn't like people choose to be solo stans anyway. You either click with someone or you don't. If you end up clicking with only that one member what're you supposed to do about it? Meditate in the mountains until you love everyone equally?

^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!