Not sure how many people like MonstaX here, but I.M has released a live clip of Skyline, and he willl be joining Shownu for a livestream this evening!

• Not to sure if people like or know MX here, but I just came across a new live clip that I.M did with Sirius XM of his song 'Skyline'. The song itself is 4th track on his comeback album [Off the Beat], (not to be confused with his variety show/talk show series with KBS called [On the Beat].

The album.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He will also be joining the upcoming livestream with Shownu on MX's official Youtube channel. The livestream:

몬스타엑스와 함께하는 풍요로운 한가위 🌕
    #셔누 #SHOWNU #IM #아이엠 #몬스타엑스 #MONSTAX #MONSTA_X
    www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On the Beat.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 1.55.39 PM.png

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!