Xydo leaves Groovl1n

• I knew it was only a matter of time with Ravi in jail after the shit he pulled.

Hopefully now we get some music!

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

안녕하세요 시도입니다

오랜 기간 논의 끝에 레이블 ‘그루블린’과의 여정을

여기서 마치기로 하였습니다.

지금까지 응원해주시고 아낌없이 사랑해주신 팬분들께

너무 너무 감사하다는 말씀전해드리고 싶어요. 정말요

또 여기까지 올수 있도록 도와주신 회사식구들도 전부 너무너무 감사합니다.

앞으로 어떤 일들이 기다리고 있을지 저도 잘 모르지만 아마 더욱 제 자신답게

여러가지 시도 해보지 않을까 싶어요 ㅎㅎ

자주 얼굴 비추겠다고 했는데 이런저런 일들로 그러지 못했네요..

앞으로는 좀더 친숙하게 다가가 볼까봐요.

아무튼! 올해 안에 여러분들께 좋은 소식으로

또 찾아뵙게 되면 좋을것 같아요.

많은 응원과 관심 부탁드리며! 앞으로도 잘 부탁드립니다.ㅎㅎ

Hello, Everyone

After a long discussion, I decided to end my journey with the label Groovl1n

I wanna say thank you so much to my fans who have supported and loved me

And also thank you so much to all the company members who helped me come this far.

I can’t wait for my next chapter, I think I‘ll be able to show you more of myself. and definitely ”try“ more LOL

Anyway! I will be back with good news this year, so please stay tuned and hang tight! Hope you are looking forward to this ! Thank you, and love you.

Xydo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!