[(G)-IDLE] The Yuqi's born to Yap shirt is now on sale, according to the Creator!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The infamous born to yap shirt as seen on Yuqi during a recent fansign went viral! Now you can own one too.

(goddxmn idk what to write for this please put up with my corpo sounding bs)

DISCLAIMERS:
    1. AS FAR AS I CAN TELL, THIS IS LEGIT. HOWEVER, BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. I say this because I CAN BE WRONG.

2. Payments are via paypal or bank transfer. (my opinion >>) It seems like this is the first time they are selling things.

3. All payments are requested to be in SGD. (Singaporean Dollars) Paypal and banks do not generally auto-convert currencies, so Keep this in mind!

• New
    • Best Answer

I just saw this thing and i wanted to share it's only three hours since original posting!

edit 1: its been so long since my last thread to this one damn I feel so weird

edit 2: can someone do the group at thing like a nevies batman signal i forgor what it was called.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!