Baekhyun hints for a possible collaboration (update: with Tobi Lou from HEARTSTEEL)

• Would be funny if it's with an EXO member

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

• My guess is Newjeans. I saw a vid on Twitter where one of the girls giving a hint saying they meeting someone for the first time and it's a male. Some speculated it to be Gd because he just posted their plushie on his ig, but I think this makes more sense since MHJ obviously have connection with SM idols

• My guess is Newjeans. I saw a vid on Twitter where one of the girls giving a hint saying they meeting someone for the first time and it's a male. Some speculated it to be Gd because he just posted their plushie on his ig, but I think this makes more sense since MHJ obviously have connection with SM idols

Doubt it. Hybe aim for western collaborations, and if they wanted a male idol then they have plenty, they wouldn't go for an EXO member.

Also Baekhyun's album is scheduled for after his tour ends so it's not anytime soon.

I think it's going to be with another EXO member somehow.

• Doubt it. Hybe aim for western collaborations, and if they wanted a male idol then they have plenty, they wouldn't go for an EXO member.

Also Baekhyun's album is scheduled for after his tour ends so it's not anytime soon.

I think it's going to be with another EXO member somehow.

Well, I will not argue since I'm not a stan of both groups. I just find it possible because Mhj are not like Bang pd, and she didn't really supporting the Hybe family agenda except maybe for Bts especially V but they're currently is not available. She also love to work with people she already know too

Anyway, we just can wait and see. I will just bringing this post back if I'm right

• Baekhyun_Anggeul

Changed the title of the thread from “Baekhyun hints for a possible collaboration” to “Baekhyun hints for a possible collaboration (update: with Tobi Lou from HEARTSTEEL)”.
  • So it's with Tobi Lou from HEARTSTEEL, not what i expected.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!