ATEEZ Birthday Appreciation Thread: Seonghwa

• Because I made a similar thread when it was Yunho's birthday.

b9e5214ef0b4be3b566e86f1e53e5769.jpg

Well... Seonghwa is my bias and I most of the time I have a Seonghwa aesthetics. And my freaking username is HwaGoose, and "Hwa" is of course because of Seonghwa.

So, you can obviously tell how much I like him.

I think he is so handsome.

And has beautiful eyes that look like a starry night sky.

And his lips are pretty and his smile is so lovely.

If he ever stood right in front of me, like 5 feet apart, I wonder if I would stare at his gorgeous face or avoid eye contact because he is too handsome for me to handle and making me shy.

I have heard that he used to be insecure about his looks. I'm sure that he has gotten more self-esteem about his appearance. (like sometimes when he has been told that he is handsome, he says "I know")

I'm getting reminded of this, where he was responding to an ATINY, who said "No, I'm not pretty"

1c35102235a30d7bd639aaf1f6b47510.jpg

I have a feeling that he isn't just beautiful on the outside, but inside too.

I admit that I started to like ASMR because of him.

And I enjoy his MARS ASMR videos.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also enjoy his LEGO building videos. (one reason is because I'm part Dane lol)

And I'm excited for his next LEGO building live, which will be after they have been in US.

I kinda like his love for LEGOs and I remember when they were in Copenhagen and Seonghwa decided to make the lightinys light yellow like LEGOs.

And I remember some days before the concert, where there was a live of him and San building LEGOs.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like it when I hear him talking about LEGOs, Animal Crossing and other things that he likes.

I feel like Kang Tae Oh's character in Extraordinary Attorney Woo listening to whale-loving Woo Young Woo talking about whales.

When he performs, I sometimes like his face expressions.

And often, when I look at his Inception performance, I admire his face expressions and think that he seems like a good actor.

External Content twitter.com

In a different thread, I talked about his solo stage in WILL tour.

He has once said that he wants to become a musical actor, which I think would probably suit him well.

And I like his singing.

He said some days ago that he had not prepared any song cover for his birthday and I think that is okay.

I remember last year, when he posted this and you could also see Denmark in it.

Yup, he is an angel.

A beautiful angel that makes me smile.

:red-heart: Happy Birthday Seonghwa :red-heart:

• HwaGoose

Changed the title of the thread from “ATEEZ Birthday Appreciation Thread: Yunho” to “ATEEZ Birthday Appreciation Thread: Seonghwa”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!