Biden is favored to win in November, historian predicts

• Allan Lichtman, a historian, has predicted the winner of every single presidential election from 1984 to 2020 correct (except for 2000).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Keys_to_the_White_House

"When five or fewer of the following statements are false, the incumbent party is predicted to win the election. When six or more are false, the incumbent party is predicted to lose."

(In short: When at least six keys are false, the incumbent party candidate loses the presidential election)

The incumbent party candidate is usually the President. If it's not, due to being term-limited by the 22nd Amendment, then the incumbent party candidate is the candidate whose party is the same as the President's party.

So far, Biden has 4 keys confirmed to be "True" keys (No primary contest, Incumbent seeking re-election, Major policy change, and Uncharismatic challenger), and 2 keys are "False" keys (Midterm gains and Charismatic incumbent)

Out of the 13 keys, if the "Leans False" keys become "False", and the "Leans true" keys become "True", Biden would still win because, as mentioned before, it takes at least six false keys for the incumbent party candidate to lose.

If the "Leans False" keys become "False", and the "Leans True" keys become "True", it would look like this:

1. Midterm gains: False

2. No primary contest: True

3. Incumbent seeking re-election: True

4. No third party: False

5. Strong short-term economy: True

6. Strong long-term economy: True

7. Major policy change: True

8. No social unrest: True

9. No scandal: True

10. No foreign or military failure: False

11. Major foreign or military success: False

12. Charismatic incumbent: False

13. Uncharismatic challenger: True

5/13 False keys. A lot can change, but Biden is favored to win in November. As Lichtman said: "Forget the polls".

Here is the picture of his predictions as of now in case any key changes to "True" or "False":

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 4.35.05 AM.png

• 1030_prediction_science_feat.jpg

Las Vegas Odds after super Tuesday.

• idk - even with a real obvious choice to win. Waiting until after the election is my jam. XD
    This is my Jam by Veronica.

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I will stop, I'm so jaded by Election predictors.

Please ignore my remarks, their not helpful.

Good news Biden is predicted to be reelected. He'll save the Democracy and Biden Economics will revive the economy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!