BELLE performed LE SSERAFIM's "Unforgiven" in her own manner. So beautiful!

• Belle from KISS OF LIFE is the one of Unforgiven co-writers. She even received a composer's award for this track. However, I was shocked when I heard her live performance on Leemujin Service. The song has completely different vibe with Belle's fascinating vocal line. I wish to listen a full cover of it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• Belle is the daughter of the 1990s singer Shim Shin (Shim is the surname). He was the Rain of his day, but his habitual drug use killed his career. He was quite well known for dating Kang Suji, who was the idol of the day, and was trying an acting career when he was arrested for drug use.

At that time drug users were not easily able to make a comeback, and by the time he was allowed to return the music trends had sailed past him so he fell into the memory hole.

Knowing his career had ended, he put his hopes to his daughter, as seen in this clip

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and it seems to have paid off.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!