Between the America/global groups JYP-VCHA (A2k) and HYBE-Katseye (Dream Academy), which one has better potential for success?

• I'm not too fond of they wanting to target the American target but ok I watched Vcha's mv but why are people voting for Katseye? they sound super generic

Vcha's actually gives more mainstream pop vibes not trying to sound like a American copy of a kpop gg like Katseye

I agree with the person who said they sort of sound like aespa . Plus the blonde girl from Vcha has a pleasant voice.

• One thing I know is KATSEYE will have a bigger fanbase than Vcha. There is no market for Vcha outside of Disney/Nick and they’re not signed to either. They literally look like a random K-pop cover band while KATSEYE has clear identity which seems to be a bunch of little olivia rodrigo‘s.

Manon’s fandom is big and already causing a ruckus on social media, these are people who are young teens and 20s, that’s already the market they’re aiming for paying attention and going crazy over one member. Sophia has the Philippines and South East Asia behind her and was voted #1 in every single country. Lara, Yoonchae, Daniela and Megan all have their own fanbases as well. There is so much drama and fanwars surrounding KATSEYE right now that their debut is highly anticipated. KATSEYE can do fashion deals, magazines, ambassadors, events because their market has much more flexibility.

Vcha’s market is small and the only companies specializing in their markets, they’re not signed to them. Unless JYP can get some Disney/Nick deals these girls will go unnoticed.

피어나

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!