Dream Academy - Mission 3 “Confident”/ “Buttons”/“Wannabe”

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• why do you dislike Celeste? She did better than Nayoung imo. Daniela, Manon and CEleste are the stand-outs in that performance.

i don't like her voice, she always sounds bad to me

Nayoung has better voice even this song doesn't suit her. Nayoung and Lara are best vocalists

• i don't like her voice, she always sounds bad to me

Preference then because i kinda like her vocals in this performance. but i like unique tones in general so maybe that's why. vocals aside she's a great performer and dancer too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!