NewJeans, ITZY, and (G)I-DLE Incheon Airport departure to KBS Music Bank Mexico

• they will perform on special KBS Music Bank in Mexico!

STAYC too but they are in US so they will fly from there

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chaeryoung was serving with that walk in the beginning of the airport video. All of them look really amazing. I know Lia would've killed it also if she was there. Sigh. I can't wait for another Izty performance. I've been missing them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!