๊งเผบ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต - ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ - ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ โœต 2021.04.13 เผป๊ง‚

• [2021.04.19] ANTIDOTE Special Performance

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[2021.04.14] ANTIDOTE dance practice

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[2021.04.13] ANTIDOTE M/V

[2021.04.12] ANTIDOTE MV teaser #2

[2021.04.09] ANTIDOTE Lyrics Poster

"I'm looking for the Antidote,

Please end this night for me"

External Content twitter.com

[2021.04.07] ANTIDOTE M/V teaser #1

[2021.04.05] Concept Photo #2

Ex827-ECUUAg-YXe-R.jpg

Ex82uClVgAE6Dus.jpg

Ex82YsqU4AE2VZH.jpg

[2021.04.02] Highlight Medley

[2021.03.31] Tracklist

ExvHj1FU4AMzBBC?format=jpg&name=large

[2021.03.29] Concept photo #1

ExYY1W4U8AMJIPM.jpgExYY9USU8AkRstj.jpgExYYnslVgAIHJzB.jpg

[2021.03.26] Album composition + Pre order notice

yellow pack.jpg

KTOWN4U pre orderย 

KTOWN4U (40% discount)

Gmarket pre order

[2021.03.26] Kang Daniel 3rd mini album - Comeback trailer

[2021.03.24] Kang Daniel 3rd mini album YELLOW - Release Plan

ExJhz2YVEAMzwJa.jpg

[2021.03.21] Kang Daniel 3rd mini album - YELLOW - Digital Cover

ExAKflfVkAcOtgw.jpg

[2021.03.18] Kang Daniel announced his comeback for April 13 !

EwrstX4VIAEYHcz.jpg

• Minions account is at it again ^^ I'm sure there's something between them :/

• primazaza

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œ๊งเผบ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ โœต 2021.04.13 เผป๊ง‚โ€ to โ€œ๊งเผบ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต - ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ - ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ โœต 2021.04.13 เผป๊ง‚โ€.
  • External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

Kang Daniel 3rd mini album YELLOW will be composed of 5 tracks, including the song PARANOIA released in February 16, 2021.

Antidote is announced as the title track, while Misunderstood and Save U will be respectively featuring hip hop artist Omega Sapien and Wonstein. Kang Daniel is written as the first lyricist for all the tracks of the mini album, as it's been told to be personal album about his story as a continuation to PARANOIA.

YELLOW will be release this April 13, 2021.

• External Content youtu.be

All the songs have been written by Kang Daniel and it tells his story with depression and anxiety and his time taking a break for his mental health.

Track 1 - Digital

The ceaseless shadow disappears The moment I get tense I'm long gone

Track 2 - PARANOIA

Close your eyes Demons in the night Para-Noia don't you look behind

Track 3 - Misunderstood

Hello my mind is like a prison it's a jail It feels like I'm trapped in the dark There's no meaning in saying anything Another dreadful reality

Track 4 (title track) - ANTIDOTE

The shadow that cover me Tightens up leaving me more breathless I try to run, I try to run away

Track 5 - Save U

I wonder if the world would come if I wait Or if the second hand of the watch is hesitating It's still broken I've already gotten used to the time it stopped Even if I'm still in the darkness of the foggy night You are stronger than you think you are

* May contain innacuracies

• YELLOW Concept Photo #2

• ANTIDOTE - LYRICS POSTER

"I'm looking for the Antidote,

Please end this night for me"

• ANTIDOTE M/V is out as well as the whole YELLOW album !

• ANTIDOTE online showcase performance

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!