TWITTER websites = *BLOCKED* for 'Not Logged In' Users (*VERIFIED*) ; 2023.06.30

• msn.com/twitter-isn-t-letting-users-view-the-site-without-logging-in

TWITTER *NOT* Letting Users View their sites without logging in (CNN News Article) ; 2023.06.30 ... downdetector.com/status/twitter/ ... 'DownDetector' website is *clearly* showing *increased* TWITTER complaints.

Update: Okay , for example , when NOT 'logged in' on TWITTER , I am *able* to view TWITTER *EMBEDDED* URL content on the AKP website here ... *But* if I try to VIEW that *same* URL content on its *originating* TWITTER User website , I am *blocked* by TWITTER from doing that ... Which , that would be a *SIGNIFICANT* change in the manner that TWITTER operates , as I see it ... So , TWITTER Servers are NOT DOWN !!! ... Rather , TWITTER has *altered* their policy as to just WHO is allowed to VIEW their CONTENT directly on TWITTER User websites.

Fake News -->

TRUMP demands to know if *ALL* of TWITTER has been

an AI CHAT BOT for months ??? ... :wink:

youtube.com/search=sorry+sorry+super+junior

'SORRY SORRY' about TWITTER = Never 'Dance in a Box' , Right ???

Edited 19 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “TWITTER website = DOWN (Servers) ??? ; 2023.06.30” to “TWITTER websites = *BLOCKED* for 'Not Logged In' Users (*VERIFIED*) ; 2023.06.30”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!