Underrated artists suggestion: Steady & CityNoise.

• If anyone remembers one of the first articles I did about underrated artists, you would probably recognize these artists. But as one of my last posts as well, I wanted to mention them again because I couldn't help but notice CityNoise went up from 60 followers to 115 and I just wanted to say thank you~ lol.

I used to follow Steady on Vlive before it closed, he's a good artist that doesn't have a lot of promotion or anything but is definitely worth checking out and often hearts fan comments similar to CityNoise.

These are their pages and some of my favourites if you wanted to check it out.

IMG_1A5DBE53E6E4-1.jpgIMG_25326F2F471A-1.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Steady.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!