'BTS V for Elle Korea covers' displayed on LED Billboards in the building where the Elle Korea office is located

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS-V-for-Elle-Korea-covers-displayed-on-LED-Billboards-in-the-building-where-the-Elle-Korea-office-is-located-1-974x1024.webp

BTS-V-for-Elle-Korea-covers-displayed-on-LED-Billboards-in-the-building-where-the-Elle-Korea-office-is-located-2-768x1024.webpBTS-V-for-Elle-Korea-covers-displayed-on-LED-Billboards-in-the-building-where-the-Elle-Korea-office-is-located-3-766x1024.webpBTS-V-for-Elle-Korea-covers-displayed-on-LED-Billboards-in-the-building-where-the-Elle-Korea-office-is-located-4-768x1024.webpBTS-V-for-Elle-Korea-covers-displayed-on-LED-Billboards-in-the-building-where-the-Elle-Korea-office-is-located-5-768x1024.jpegBTS-V-for-Elle-Korea-covers-displayed-on-LED-Billboards-in-the-building-where-the-Elle-Korea-office-is-located-6-791x1024.webpBTS-V-for-Elle-Korea-covers-displayed-on-LED-Billboards-in-the-building-where-the-Elle-Korea-office-is-located-7-791x1024.webpBTS-V-for-Elle-Korea-covers-displayed-on-LED-Billboards-in-the-building-where-the-Elle-Korea-office-is-located-8-791x1024.webp

1. The size of the photo is as tall as the 10th floor of the building next doorㅋㅋㅋㅋ The scale is huge

2. Wow it’s art

3. This is art, I’m really proud of him

4. Wow, he looks better when the picture is bigger

5. Wow… V’s photos are works of art, V’s photos created a gallery in the city

6. Daebak, he’s so handsome

7. He’s really handsome, I can’t stop looking at him when I pass by

8. Legendary

9. Wow daebak, I’ll have to go see it tomorrow

10. I want to see it in real life

11. But why did Elle do this?? I’m curious..

12. F*cking handsome

13. V’s face is daebak

14. Wow.. the building looks so beautiful because of V’s photo

Original post (1)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!