Jay is going to jayl

• for attacking me. ||

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Look at our viral boy :wink: ;(

I don't get that class profile pictures are a trend nowadays? Lots of EN- members posts like these went viral. :/

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Castor ().

• for attacking me. ||

External Content youtu.be

LMAO

Im pressing charges too!

Who asked him????

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!