[NB] Knetz react to Selena Gomez and Francia Raisa situation after Francia donated a kidney to her

• source: Hollywood: Selena Gomez

202211071442474465327_20221107144213_02_20221107144601349.jpg

Article: Selena Gomez organ donor and friend unfollows her on Instagram

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,990] Selena found out about Francia being a match before Francia did, and called her up crying happiness... which shouldn't have happened, Francia should've been notified first to give her time to make her own decisions. The organ transplant seemed like something that happened with Francia being swept along into it. I'd be mad too if I gave someone something precious to me and they weren't treating their health seriously.. ㅜㅜ.. She gave her a new life.. and to go and say that her only friend is Taylor Swift.. I'd be so sad

2. [+1,929] If I gave someone my organ and saved their life, I'd cut them off too if I saw them going around drinking unchecked ㅋㅋㅋ An organ is not some toilet paper roll that you can give out to anyone

3. [+728] And this is why you should do good deeds for people who you think deserve it. Do not do something nice for someone if you want something in return.

4. [+391] I'd cut her off too

5. [+361] I don't care if you're friend or family, if you're not going to treat something that I gave you right, I'd rather keep it for myself

6. [+218] She probably just considers Taylor her friend because she's famous while Francia isn't..

7. [+108] I'd cut her off too... no sense of gratitude

8. [+323] You're not human if you betray someone who gave you life like this

9. [+18] Should've taken care of yourself better if your friend went out of there way to give you an organ

10. [+13] Selena's really in the wrong for this one

11. [+57] Whatever the reason is for their relationship falling apart, you still shouldn't be treating someone who gave you their own organ like this. This is a matter that even families don't easily step up to.. her character is trash~~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!