[Pannatic] Knetz react to NewJeans Hyein on the cover of Vogue Korea digital edition for her 1st exclusive pictorial

• source: Vogue Korea reveals their November edition digital cover which is NewJeans Hyein's first exclusive pictorials

GlMXk.webp

WokGS.webp

INaez.webp

rVMmh.webp

GdFUg.webp

qlNDJ.webp

B-Cuts

srKmM.webp

pvsCm.webp

eBRNM.webp

theqoo

-She looks like a real model...

-Whoa, the God-like baby is now a model. I always think that Hyein looks like a model. She's tall and she has a really great aura.

-Whoa... I've always thought that she's really amazing with pictorials and now she's getting an exclusive pictorial. That's very amazing.

-A baby who was born in 2008 is already this amazing, I'm really looking forward to her future...

-She looks really cool. I want to call her 'Unnie'ㅜㅜ

-She's really photogenic, it's crazy...

-She looks very charming...

-I think she's the member with the most trendy looks in NewJeans. The concept of this pictorial is really vague, but she manages to pull it off...

-I'm really thankful for the fact that Min Heejin got herㅋㅋㅋ She can be a model, she's a great dancer, she's also a great singer. She's full of talents.

-How tall is she? I'd believe it if someone told me she was a real model

-I think she's going to be a huge star...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “source: Knetz react to NewJeans Hyein on the cover of Vogue Korea digital edition for her 1st exclusive pictorial” to “[Pannatic] Knetz react to NewJeans Hyein on the cover of Vogue Korea digital edition for her 1st exclusive pictorial”.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!