what is your craziest story/way you know of to get lots of money quick and effortless?

• yes I'm partially asking for inspiration but also I want to hear your stories if you have any.

Approved the thread.
  • Drugz

I don't recommend this for obv reasons

• This isn't my story but rather a friend of my friend of my friend has a whole operation with a group of 3-5 people where they all work together to get a lot of concert tickets/seats for their favorite K-pop groups, then sell the ones they don't want online.

I don't quite know every detail of how it works. But basically, the groups are probably top K-pop groups like SKZ/Twice. The concert tickets are all bought on some site which puts every user in a waiting queue before you get to choose your seat/ticket out of a list of available ones. The 3-5 people use as many devices as possible to enter the waiting queue, and that way they get a lot of seats for the group. Then I think they keep the ones they want and resell the ones they don't want for higher prices.

I guess this isn't really quick/effortless as you need to start with a lot of money and I'm not sure if the profits are that large, but this is a crazy story I thought of.

• They apparently get paid in food. Ultra processed food.

• sell votes for award shows. 100$ for 10 minutes work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!