Does anyone remember DGNA/The Boss? This is them now.

• Karam

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still hot. An actor now. Used to be nicknamed baby Jaejoong. Graduated from Sehan University.

Hyunmin

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Painter now. Still sings as well. Big. Also has a bachelor's degree in child psychology.

Injun

Still singing, writing songs, and acting in plays. Graduated from Digital Seoul University of Arts and Culture, Department of Child Counseling Therapy. Also recently lost a bunch of weight and is proud of himself for it.

Maknae Jay (Jihwan)

Used to be known by the nickname "Poppin' prodigy". Short king always in my heart. Also graduated Digital Seoul University of Arts and Culture, I don't know what he majored in though. From what I've seen, he's modeling but also recently posted some headshots so I'm hoping he snatches some roles. He's still active in Japan and held a concert and fanmeet there.

Mika

Left the group first in 2018. Used to be my bias. Had the prettiest long hair. Also graduated from Sehan University. He still makes music I think. He only just recently made Instagram so it's hard to tell.

From what I can tell, all 5 are still friends and post about each other's accomplishments and meet up. They've posted pics hanging out and seem to be very close. It's good to see.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!