YGs buys hot trends on weibo for "bps GOTY award" before the announcement (+ questionable tweets)

• yg already bought hot trends on Weibo that bp won, multiple publications already running with the same title,... it's clear most knew what was gonna happen. really feels like VMAs probably decided not to give the GOTY award to bp last minute because they knew how fishy it would look... hope yg didn't lose too much money

Approved the thread.
  • This Screencap prove nothing

• Lesson learnt: Don't believe some chart account on twt without the actual announcement :pepe-clown-gear:

• Good. Its what yg deserves.

Everyone with 2 braincells knew something was fishy about this goty nomination. I think yg & all those outlets knew something we didn't, but vma changed their minds last minute. Think vma didn't want to completely turn off bts or army by letting yg buy that award too.

• Go check weibo, they are getting dragged for it lol

I did and there is nothing😊😊😊

• Go check weibo, they are getting dragged for it lol

Weibo dragged everyone and their moms every time everyday

• I believe BTS winning that award was a last minute choice due to the backlash. It makes perfect sense to me, I find it hard to believe that the media and all those twitter accounts mixed up the awards, they probably had the info beforehand and the winner changed. It is also sus that BTS did not send an acceptance speech video when they did in the past many times.

• yg already bought hot trends on Weibo that bp won, multiple publications already running with the same title,... it's clear most knew what was gonna happen. really feels like VMAs probably decided not to give the GOTY award to bp last minute because they knew how fishy it would look... hope yg didn't lose too much money

Sure, this proves what exactly

:pepe-cringe:

• I believe BTS winning that award was a last minute choice due to the backlash. It makes perfect sense to me, I find it hard to believe that the media and all those twitter accounts mixed up the awards, they probably had the info beforehand and the winner changed. It is also sus that BTS did not send an acceptance speech video when they did in the past many times.

What happen is bp received an award on red carpet pre show. Some magazines publish it as GOTY. We already have their picture with the award since beginning before show started.

Then they aired that and then we found out it was for the metaverse.

Your theory would apply if BP got 2 awards, but since they got 1 in the exact same time the tweet was published, it only mean some intern mistakenly thought it was for goty

• Sure, this proves what exactly

:pepe-cringe:

That yg & multiple outlets were VERY sure bp would win, which is weird because pretty much everyone - even some blinks and western fandoms - knows no fandom wins in a voting competition with army.

Fact that they were SO confident that yg bought and publicised hot trends & outlets posted before the announcement makes it pretty clear they got some behind the scenes info.

• What happen is bp received an award on red carpet pre show. Some magazines publish it as GOTY. We already have their picture with the award since beginning before show started.

Your theory would apply if BP got 2 awards, but since they got 1 in the exact same time the tweet was published, it only mean some intern mistakenly thought it was for goty

So every big outlet that reported on it (we're talking about outlets like rolling stone), @chartdata & yg made the same mistake??

Please, dont be so naive..

• That yg & multiple outlets were VERY sure bp would win, which is weird because pretty much everyone - even some blinks and western fandoms - knows no fandom wins in a voting competition with army.

Fact that they were SO confident that yg bought and publicised hot trends & outlets posted before the announcement makes it pretty clear they got some behind the scenes info.

Plz stop like bp received award on red carpet and pictured, they tweet goty (entertainment weekly), chart accounts tweet too, everyone tweet. Then deleted. They changed into metaverse.

Show starting > we found out that the award is indeed for metaverse.. > army start another conspiracy theory

Like hybe is the one being investigated for buying award rn lol

• So every big outlet that reported on it (we're talking about outlets like rolling stone), @chartdata & yg made the same mistake??

Please, dont be so naive..

Wtf that's what happen, its all because that one tweet saying that, then they deleted it real fast

• What happen is bp received an award on red carpet pre show. Some magazines publish it as GOTY. We already have their picture with the award since beginning before show started.

Could be but I find it very hard to believe. This is VMAs, they're notorious for giving awards as they wish without taking voting into consideration, it's even written into the voting terms and conditions that sponsors can choose as they wish.

They screwed up big time nominating BP by bending the rules and pair it with the backlash from armys and not only, it would have been a total mess.

YG is just embarrassing themselves.

• Ok let me explain more clearly

The tweet

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Happens when this irl happen

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

01:11:00

- so the tweet is faster than the youtube show fans can watch (delay 30 min-1 hr)

- people wilding under that tweet

- every chart account copying that tweet

- the intern delete and post a new one for metaverse

- youtube finally airs that part when bp receive the award

So to say they change AFTER army reactions makes NOsense at all, because its not like the tweet happen before bp received the award IRL. The youtube show is delayed bruh, we already got bp PICTURE with the award even before or almost before the yt started.

Ok whatever that's all for me. Hope hybe doesn't lose the lawsuit from LYW for buying award

• Ok whatever that's all for me. Hope hybe doesn't lose the lawsuit from LYW for buying award

Like hybe is the one being investigated for buying award rn lol

Why are you so bold lying about this when it's music bank who is investigated, not hybe. Everyone and their mothers know how shady the music bank's scoring system is but suddenly it's hybe's fault now? imagine they spent money to buy a useless trophy to set up their own group but too cheap to buy youtube ads? Kpop fans once again run with infos they take out from their ass just because of hatred :pepe-cringe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!