YG is petty af

• Releasing the 2M pre-orders news within the hour of Twice announcing 1M pre-orders and the day before Twice's comeback is funny of them...BP have a solid 3.5 weeks left before Born Pink too, so they could have waited before reaching 2.5 or 3M to release the news

Approved the thread.
  • Why should they? I think it's perfect timing

• I mean, they would have been overshadowed anyway, BP did 1,5m in one week without digipaks and also just had their biggest comeback ever. But true, YG just added more salt in JYP's honor wound

• 2m is a milestone. Like 2.5 and 3 too lmao

• I don't think it was on purpose it was blackpink breaking records 2m it's a big deal

• No korean female artist has reached 2M before so it is a huge achievement

• YG have always liked pushing rivalries, this isn't surprising.

If your group has become as dominant over the competition as BP have with Twice after a close few years, why not showcase it as much as possible that they are at a different level now?

The fact that BP and Aespa have already comfortably surpassed a million sales has made the achievement less impressive then it once was anyhow so there wasn't much to overshadow. Very soon you'll even have groups like Itzy getting a million which tells you all you need to know about the stat.

• yg showed them who is the real ngg with one announcement

• So if BlackPink surpass 2.5 million copies next week? YG is gonna keep releasing articles about it?

• Please twice took a month to get 1m sales, bp did 1.5m within a week with albums far expensive in US/UK stores, onces go celebrate the 1m sales that bp did 2yrs ago instead of trying to start shit.

• lmao stop koreans never said they’re the ngg stop being stupid and know the history of ngg it’s not for girl crush group

The real ngg is still snsd anyway, notice how twice barely gets called ngg even by media, at best they get called korean gg representative in some articles. also y'all can keep that ngg title anyway, bp are happy with renowned world media houses calling them the biggest gg.

• Isn't 2m a big number? seems like a milestone to me

• well aespa will beat that again so what's the point? it's obvious 3rd gen is getting surpassed by 4th gen

• well aespa will beat that again so what's the point? it's obvious 3rd gen is getting surpassed by 4th g

After that BP also has possibility to surpass aespa again. What's your point? If Aespa and BP can compete with each other, it's good though. It's obvious that BP is still going strong even though they are 3rd gen representative. Let's see if Aespa has that kind of longevity as a group. I don't say they can't because I never pray for the downfall of others

• The real ngg is still snsd anyway, notice how twice barely gets called ngg even by media, at best they get called korean gg representative in some articles. also y'all can keep that ngg title anyway, bp are happy with renowned world media houses calling them the biggest gg.

lmao stop crying barely still means they’re once ngg ahahahaha even they aren’t as popular anymore they’re still once called ngg and that doesn’t change a fact!

• lmao stop crying barely still means they’re once ngg ahahahaha even they aren’t as popular anymore they’re still once called ngg and that doesn’t change a fact!

How come snsd 15 years in the industry still get articles often where they are acknowledged as ngg by kmedia but twice doesn't

• How come snsd 15 years in the industry still get articles often where they are acknowledged as ngg by kmedia but twice doesn't

still doesn’t change anything twice is still once called ngg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!