So czennies, NCT 127 is having a September comeback yet again...

• I still have war flashbacks from last year, it was so bad for us. I'll never forget the night Sticker dropped, holy shit. 2x

Chuseok delaying album shipments, several fandoms on 127's business, constant mockery, akp users dragging us left and right, whoa... we were in the trenches for days.

Sticker remains one of the most talked-about songs in the Kpop community. When I listen to it every once in a while, it's really true that NCT 127 is the only boy group that could pull it off. People can mock the song all they want, but their vocals were impeccable throughout.

• Sticker is stuck like a stickahhhh :pepe-smug:

I'm so excited to see bring this time. I love seeing so many members hyped and excited about it. :pepe-hype:

• Yes the good old days. Sticker ended up being in my top 10 most played songs on Spotify in 2021 so I actually really liked it and still do despite how polarising others found it.

I also think it was the right choice of title track given how people are still talking about it till this day....the worst thing you can be in kpop is forgettable!

Despite all of the above - I think they need a less polarising "hit" song for this comeback - they've been gone too long and I fear them losing ground to the rapidly growing boy groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!