Can Carats please recommend me some Seungkwan contents?

• Are you guys still here?

I have indulged myself by watching the hybe x game caterers. I really find Seungkwan witty and entertaining.

Can some mates recommend me some episodes or shows he is in?

Disclaimer: Don’t worry, I am not a solo weirdo or whatever.

• honestly you can jump into almost any episode of Going Seventeen for great Seungkwan content. This two-parter is great.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you. I was hesitant to commit to going seventeen at first. :-)

honestly you can jump into almost any episode of Going Seventeen for great Seungkwan content. This two-parter is great.

• I think he was in an ep of Master Key but it was taken off viki so I'm not sure where to watch now ;( He was also in a Running Man ep https://www.myrunningman.com/ep/448 and a few of Nolto that you can find on twt

Like everyone else though I most highly recommend Going Seventeen :pleading: Did anyone rec this ep yet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!