will newjeans new comeback flop?

• when ygg ngg baby monsters/baemon debuts they are expected to blow up

I don't think newjeans next cb will flop but I feel like they will have the same fate as red velvet, successful in SK but never could surpass groups globally like twice(baemon) or blackpink(aespa)

Approved the thread.
  • depends on the song of course, but they already have a lot of hype to garantee people will wait for the comeback

• Let's wait first. It's too early to tell

• when ygg ngg baby monsters/baemon debuts they are expected to blow up

I don't think newjeans next cb will flop but I feel like they will have the same fate as red velvet, successful in SK but never could surpass groups globally like twice(baemon) or blackpink(aespa)

They debuted last week. Isn't it a bit early to start talking about a comeback? I mean, I think what you really want to say, these young girls make me scared for my faves. Stop making threads and make a psychological evaluation appointment instead.

• ^ just answer the damn question smh you're all on anons cut the BS lol

• Nothing is really guaranteed but if you’re praying for their downfall next cb you’re gonna be left sorely disappointed lol. With hype’s backing and budget and mhj’s holding the reign creatively this group will not flop in the foreseeable future. They might not get raks every time but they also won’t flop either. Book it :siptear:

• ^ just answer the damn question smh you're all on anons cut the BS lol

the answer is you're insecure and need to go for a run to clear your mind

• no they won't. mhj said they already prepared for their comeback even before their debut lol

you should worry about nugu groups that made no noise at all than a big 4 group that are set for their whole career.

• look at you sneaking in and linking aespa with bp as if aespa are global. They are on on 1522th comeback and are yet to outperform bp's aiil performance on bubbling in 2017 when kpop was a baby internationally. Their pathetic exit from 147th place on spotify after one day when sm poured tons of money into their us promotion?

Ygngg have the most potential to be bp's successors

• look at you sneaking in and linking aespa with bp as if aespa are global. They are on on 1522th comeback and are yet to outperform bp's aiil performance on bubbling in 2017 when kpop was a baby internationally. Their pathetic exit from 147th place on spotify after one day when sm poured tons of money into their us promotion?

Ygngg have the most potential to be bp's successors

aespa: 1.6m preorders and nearing 2m sales

bp: cbars boycotting and no mass fundraising like 2020 PV won't even surpass 1m the first week

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!