Problem solving ANON

• tell some of your problems and im sure some users would be pleased to help

dont worry its anonymous ;-)

Approved the thread.
  • I'm having more and more panic attacks and I have no way to get help

A quick way to calm myself?

• I'm slowly losing myself again.. day by day. And I can't do shit about it.

• my parents have been fighting with with e/o since last year almost entire quarantine every other day. topic never reaches to a conclusion they barely talk to each other except that and it's distracting hurts to just be a spectator in all that

• I always burn pancakes when I make them, how do I not burn them?

• I stumbled across a cute guy's instagram account, randomly. he lives and works in the same city as me. I browsed his acc and he seems like a kind and respectful person. he is the same age as me. we're into some of the same hobbies too. I never followed or messaged him on my personal account. I have lurked his IG stories/posts on my burner account. basically what would be the best way to approach him? I know for a fact he is single. I don't want to come off too strong and "slide in the DM".... but if I am too subtle (for example: if I were to like a few of his photos or react to his IG stories) what if he doesn't message/follow me because he doesn't get the hint that I am interested. I would like to get to know him, what should I do?

• I really have a lot of shit happening right now. I'm trying to distract myself but deep down I just feel so lost.. sometimes I just want to message random people just to have someone to talk to. My life is eating me up

• I always burn pancakes when I make them, how do I not burn them?

watch your heat. don't set it too high when you heat up your skillet/pan. just make it warm enough and lower it when you put the pancakes on them. or else they will cook too fast and burn.

• I have a lot of shit going on and I don't know what to do. I'm trying to distract myself but deep down I just feel so lost. I don't know if my life will ever get better. Sometimes I just want to hit up random people just to have someone to talk to because my life is eating me up.

• Welp I thought my first post didn't get posted lmao

my friend had this problem and she said when ever she would have them she made herself realize that she was having a panic attacked it would help calm her down

im sorry i cant be much of a help

• my parents have been fighting with with e/o since last year almost entire quarantine every other day. topic never reaches to a conclusion they barely talk to each other except that and it's distracting hurts to just be a spectator in all that

i have this problem with my parents as well, its really annoying, i recommend talking about it with them (separately or else they'll probably fight about whose fault it is. i know from experience) and tell them how it affects you, or if your not confident enough make hints about it

• Isn't banana milk a euphemism for cum?

• I always get anxious when I have to interact with people that I don’t know. Phone call is my nightmare and I’m still looking for a job after more than a year but still can’t land any because of this. I even feel nervous to apply for jobs because I don’t think I can do well in the interview, if I got any :-(. Can someone help me to get a motivation or solve my problem?

• I always get anxious when I have to interact with people that I don’t know. Phone call is my nightmare and I’m still looking for a job after more than a year but still can’t land any because of this. I even feel nervous to apply for jobs because I don’t think I can do well in the interview, if I got any :-(. Can someone help me to get a motivation or solve my problem?

I am a bit like that too, but i force myself to do it. Just thing about it as if you have no other choice hut to do it. The more you do it, the easier it gets (even though it doesn't get comfortable, but at least you get used to it, so it's easier).

Just try to be confident, and even if you're not, don't let them see it! When you go for an interview try to think like that: i'm the best choice for them, there is nothing not to like. Prepare yourself and make a research about their company and what are they looking for, that you know which of your qualities you should emphasize. Don't try to 'kiss their butts' with saying some generic stuff, be honest and straightforward, but also nice. Don't be afraid to praise yourself (moderately of course) and show them that you're able to learn and work hard.

try to breathe and focus on one thing like the ground. Do things that makes you feel safe and calm. If u need anything, just text a friend or someone here on akp who you trust.

• I'm slowly losing myself again.. day by day. And I can't do shit about it.

instead of thinking about your insecurities, look in the mirror and point out the things you love about yourself. Please remember that you have to trust and love yourself no matter what

• I really have a lot of shit happening right now. I'm trying to distract myself but deep down I just feel so lost.. sometimes I just want to message random people just to have someone to talk to. My life is eating me up

hi, ik its hard but just breathe and find something that can anchor you. maybe its a family member, your pet, heck, it can even be the ground or a chair and focus on it. You are in control of your own life and no one can change it. If you need anyone to talk to, find someone you can trust. Maybe its on akp or somewhere else. You are special and loved, dont ever forget that

• Just checking if my akorns increases if I post here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!