Is NewJeans haerin the new aespa winter?

Approved the thread.
  • I feel like the only one not liking her voice.. Just listen to how she sings the chorus in Cookie compared to Hanni. Haerin always sounds very shrieky with the high notes it hurts to listen to. It’s the same in Hype Boy’s chorus. The other members sound way better.

• I feel like the only one not liking her voice.. Just listen to how she sings the chorus in Cookie compared to Hanni. Haerin always sounds very shrieky with the high notes it hurts to listen to. It’s the same in Hype Boy’s chorus. The other members sound way better.

I just listened to all their songs again and yeah Haerin’s voice has got to be my least favourite in the group. She has a mild case of vocal fry and also a tendency to strain her notes when she sings, which results in a not pleasant vocal performance. It’s just very grating to listen to whether it’s the shrieking high notes or rasping low notes

really? for me, i like her voice the most

• she debuted 2 days ago... you really can't wait to shade her already?

• I understand what you are saying, she has lots of fans but her facial expression stage presence is zero except in this case her voice isn’t enough

Winter voice is far more unique

She has people simpuing for her in Korea and China especially China because the cat face is a huge trend in Korea and China, same reason why itzy Yeji popularity is far more than itzy members in China. Outside the cat face, she’s really giving nothing and I liked her visual

Winter has a face Korea and Japanese adore so lots of fans but thank God she has improved so I have hope haerin will improve

• nah. i don't really consider her a visual. even with the lack of stage presence, i understand why winter has many fans and that's because she's beautiful, has a good unique voice and the cute personality which most koreans like. i can't distinguish newjeans vocals from each other and they haven't had a live song yet, so i'm not sure about the good voice.

• stop comparing the kid to an adult

• What? She cannot sing. Her voice in cookie made her sound like a wannabe tiktok singer.

• nah. i don't really consider her a visual. even with the lack of stage presence, i understand why winter has many fans and that's because she's beautiful, has a good unique voice and the cute personality which most koreans like. i can't distinguish newjeans vocals from each other and they haven't had a live song yet, so i'm not sure about the good voice.

Haerin is praised for her visuals a lot by koreans. she has the most trending posts about her visuals out of the group. She also dances well. vocals is not very impressive but she sounds good in their songs.

She looks like a doll here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her fancams always have the most views (with Hanni)

so it's safe to say people like her visuals and she seems to be the biggest stan attractor in the group too (like Winter)

• Y'all jealous because she so pretty and sounds great.

Your faves could never!

• Haerin is praised for her visuals a lot by koreans. she has the most trending posts about her visuals out of the group. She also dances well. vocals is not very impressive but she sounds good in their songs.

She looks like a doll here:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her fancams always have the most views (with Hanni)

so it's safe to say people like her visuals and she seems to be the biggest stan attractor in the group too (like Winter)

For sure she hooks casuals in. Cbars are turning to her in droves

Helps that her choreo allows her to smile and have fun, even though she's actually the most withdrawn in the group. Winter is only really charming off stage.

External Content twitter.com

• the disrespect

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!