How will Ive’s comeback chart? The concept doesn’t look very promising tbh

• I could tell StayC’s recent comeback wouldn’t do well from just the teaser and concept photos, and I was right. Ive’s comeback looks like it’s very similar in aesthetics to StayC. Ive will probably chart better but I don’t think this concept will make a smash hit. It just won’t, or very unlikely to. Honestly I don’t know why Ive didn’t stick to what they blew up with. Gfriend and StayC both didn’t succeed with a change in concept. I want bops from Ive and StayC, not snooze fests please :pleading:

Approved the thread.
  • i think ive shouldn't have comeback at all when there's a lot of competitions in August. they're already set with Love Dive idk why their company is so greedy or overestimating them

• Definitely flopping sooner or later they were just lucky with love dive such a mediocre song but did good in kcharts

• ive will thrive and reach atleast five on melon chart

• Chile at least wait for the teasers to actually come out

• Korea is in love with Wonyoung so no matter what she puts out it will do well. But I kind of agree. I liked IVE for their Chaebol crush glamorous image. This whole fresh youthful concept feels like a 180 from them and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

• They will chart higher than StayC but they will flop with this concept. But there were wholesome concept photos with LD but the concept was posh overall. Looking at Starship reposting the I HAVE behind the scenes and Wonyoung saying it would be a TV concept, the teasers, and with the Narcissistic theory, I don’t think the concept would be this. Hopefully the song is as elegant and ethereal but with luxury like the past two or they will flop.

• Nah Summer Film is great

Whether they will have good charting or not, IVE will still be fine

• they will flop and get a paks :pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

• Starship always release random short films that arent related to the actual cb lol get used to it

• Starship always release random short films that arent related to the actual cb lol get used to it

this.

are you all forgetting this is the same company that dropped a total bop like dear cupid for their promotion video and then came out with a totally different song (i like love dive too). im pretty sure ive will stick to their concept. this is just something fun on the side.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!