Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake Tango version (old forum find)

• Since the old AKP forum will get scrapped after today, I decided to browse through it for a last time.

One of the things I found was this, tango version of Ice Cream Cake

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:omgr:

I only wish I had a better quality fancam of it.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I am SO curious what person in their group or at their company listened to the super-poppy Ice Cream Cake and thought "You know what this would be great with? Tango!" It's not that it's bad or anything, I actually like the vibe, but it just seems so random, haha. Was this a Brazilian concert or something?

• I am SO curious what person in their group or at their company listened to the super-poppy Ice Cream Cake and thought "You know what this would be great with? Tango!" It's not that it's bad or anything, I actually like the vibe, but it just seems so random, haha. Was this a Brazilian concert or something?

^^ Yeah, it was kinda unexpected, ICC+Tango. This was their 'La Rouge' concert, it had a also cabaret theme to it, I think.

Here's some other performances of their 'La Rouge' concert

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!