[theqoo] KANG DANIEL MENTIONING SMF AND SWF IN HIS PRIVATE MESSAGE

• [theqoo] KANG DANIEL MENTIONING SMF AND SWF IN HIS PRIVATE MESSAGE

bypannchoaJuly 19, 2022
    AVvXsEiHuEeJq0FngdxZ0U7Z9VM_j6q_YC_OIzvSVAw6FldoTNWfUav-8BbdzQWw-qI7uW_UbMQQWJQV2xrQ6jpoRJP0sAw7jNlSoube8f1RJcgFxIjvnlF_GhiCd-EIUneVVl8GWiS78afBGA_wa-F0fzn8Hw4V7Pb_LO-TYsMVbwjo8FJlR7TdC0rE3NUD=s16000
    (we will just translate the content of the screenshots)

- I'm not gonna lie, those people are all people that I know. Most of them. - They all just feel like close dongsaengs of that hyung I know (t/n: meaning he feels like the hyung with close dongsaengs)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too, I felt like I was an old hand on the scene. That's why I'm able to MCㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And also, If I may be totally honest here. It's so comfortable because they're men. I'm so happy because I'm worn out

- Originally, I was felt scared seriously. But SWF was even scarier. But know I like (SMF) more
    - The nunims (t/n: nunas) who wore excessive makeup and eyeliner (T/n: he uses "뽝'' which is a sound that accentuates whatever you insinuate)
    - Because of gender..?
    - I lost my words
    - Never mind
    - Blocked Bling-Bolibong (t/n: blocking people on the messaging app)
    - *slurp* goodbye bbyong
    - If people like them went to a standing comedy, they'll be able to vent their anger there for real
    - Let's live in peace, life is tough for all of us

original post: here

1. He is F*CKING dumbfoundingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is there any MC out there who will talk about the guests of his own show wearing eyeliner and whatnot?

2. He left these words before mentioning the eyeliner, but the tweet removed that part
    AVvXsEiFwGIE1xBjIHVNRZFhx2H8LG2XcRRCz5oRh3dsvEXUXS9pIaaQcM9ecPjryJm2GWpePCqvDmF2aqaaFE08MmKHR3JNMO8PWaCrNz5yK9Uog6YZYg5NmYdt3S67_WQ4drwMrhU-LXtY0r0H9go4BkJ87_4C-_s5dIxiuk4cbNyvBF_gpSuJBH0F0QRj=s16000
    - But SWF was even scarier. But know I like (SMF) more
    - ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    - No but what's wrong with saying I was scared!!

- Everyone
    - Right?
    - Try to picture 1 man standing in front of 60 people
    - It's scary right?
    - Even my hands were shaking from holding those cue cards at first

3. But including Somi there, there were 102 people, wasn't it scary?ㅋㅋㅋ
    AVvXsEjejV2Z6X9ZNPOfUHGmXccJNGggoTFZMv5kafwa97iVnK77GFegdMGRUhAopd28GkALLKqJf4qXXD6DvQNwvol2ttgxQtaw44A--Ix-PDsbpccwmqIf-ujSd7a-qcB2dhAUElLv9w0dwNcCKNNM2UqiTlgemcHJiS5nMZPc9dX7pxzip-VYG8OWJSPA=s16000

4. He's allowed to have tongue slips or whatever, but he shouldn't be whining about blocking the fans because they're pointing this out. Please know better f*ckerㅜㅜ

5. Hul can he think a bit before writing, why is he like that... This is his own MC program and he's talking about it in this fashion. And he's the one wearing eyeliner himself so he shouldn't be talking

6. But there 99% of women attending his concert, I bet he was so scared performing in front of hundreds and thousands of people, how is he even able to perform?ㅋㅋㅋ I can count idols' ruining themselves with their own comments in my fingers now sihg

7. I can understand him thinking that women who wear lots of makeup are scary, but he really sounds like those men who think that women should look a certain way to sooth their feelings.. It's not a mindset of today's generation for sure

8. That aside, the fact that he thinks he can say that to the fans is shocking and dumbfounding. Just why did he feel the need to say this...?

9. Wow... This is real....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's seriously shocking

10. Not surprised

11. It must be peaceful to live such a thoughtless life damn

12. I know that he feels comfortable saying whatever he wants since these are messages only meant for fans to see, but even if he thinks they wear "excessive eyeliner'', why is it necessary to even mention it?

13. The way he talks is so cheap. So that's the type of character he has

14. He should've just stopped at "feeling worn out" and the fans shouldn't fighting for him here

15. Wow his words are shocking and a total turn off. I read the entire thing he wrote and there's no other context for this. The wording he used is turning me off. He doesn't change

16. Wow.... I didn't know his head could be this emptyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. Wow so many things he said sucked that I don't even know where to start

18. No but he's pretty much talking behind the participants of SWF and SMF right? Seriously he lacks manners and principles

19. That "Blocked Bling-Bolibong" seriously...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ can't he just block them quietly..ㅋㅋ

20. Did he really let us know that even his fans tried to stop him...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Even Mnet edited the show to make them look scary, but I do agree he should have just blocked people quietly. :pepe-shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!